Employment & Internship Opportunities
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (PART-TIME)
The FlynnTix Regional Box Office is searching for a part-time Box Office Customer Service Representative. This is a great opportunity to become a part of the exciting world of performing arts at the Flynn Center!
The primary tasks for this position include providing excellent customer service while selling tickets and providing information about all the events that are on sale at the Box Office, including sales in person, by phone, and at off-site locations.
SOME DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Be informed of all current Flynn events and other regional events sold at the Flynn Regional Box Office. Be familiar with pricing and ticket sales policies and procedures. Provide a wide range of information about events sold at the Flynn Regional Box Office, including descriptions of events, performance times, available seating, ticket pricing, pickup, refund and exchange policies and procedures and other information as needed.
- Accurately process ticket sales, over the phone, at the box office window and at off site locations. Request and enter all necessary customer data into the box office ticketing system.
- Perform various basic customer service functions. Receive, investigate and respond to customer questions or complaints in person, by phone and by mail, referring unusual problems or situations to a Box Office Supervisor as appropriate.
- Assist Box Office Supervisors with general clerical work in the box office.
- Assist with special projects on an as-needed basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school plus one year of relevant office, sales and/or customer service experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills.
- Ability to enter data correctly; experience with general clerical skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service—interact in a courteous and efficient manner with customers.
- Familiarity with performing arts box office operations helpful.
- Evening and weekend hours required in addition to some weekday availability.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Flynn Center Box Office
Attn: Leeeza Robbins
153 Main Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Or email to: email@example.com
EOE/No phone calls please.