For over 30 years, the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts has played a pivotal role in building and sustaining our thriving community by providing opportunities for learning, creative expression, and civic engagement for all. The value of the performing arts to the community is immeasurable. However, ticket revenues cover only one-third of our operating costs. As a non-profit organization, we rely on the contributions of individuals, businesses, government, and foundations to help provide:
- MainStage and FlynnSpace performances from local, national, and international artists that entertain, educate, and delight more than 200,000 people each year.
- A Student Matinee Series that offers more than 40,000 Vermont schoolchildren the opportunity to experience the thrill of live performance each season.
- Full-time, year-round educational programming (FlynnArts) for children, teens, and adults, including much needed after-school programming.
- Year-round exhibitions in the Amy E. Tarrant Gallery.
- Care for this first-rate, historic theater.
Receive advance ticketing opportunities, discounts, and more, while playing a vital role in keeping the arts thriving in our community. Membership begins at $50. Learn more about membership levels and benefits.
Join the J.J. Flynn Circle, the Flynn's most distinguished membership program, and enjoy a variety of special privileges including personalized ticketing service. Membership begins at $1,000. Learn more about J.J. Flynn membership levels and benefits.
Commemorate family members, friends, or colleagues on an anniversary or other special occasion, or celebrate the memory of a loved one who shared a love and passion of the arts.
Become a corporate member and receive benefits year-round. Corporate membership begins at $250. Explore the unique benefits associated with sponsoring a performance, special event, or education program. Members at the $600 level and up receive an advertisement in our Season Guide. View a list of our current corporate members.
Designate a major gift or create an endowment to support a program that is dear to your heart.
Come to our charming garden tour or bid during our popular online auction.
Contribute to one of our special campaigns including Stand Up for the Flynn: Take a Seat, established to fund renovations of the Flynn's historic theater. For a limited time only, you can name one of the new seats with a plaque.
Leave a legacy – make a commitment to provide for the future of the Flynn and the performing arts in our community.
Donate your time and energy – volunteer with our Spirit Program, at a benefit event, or in our administrative offices. Learn more about the many ways you can support the Flynn as a volunteer.