The Flynn Center for the Performing Arts plays a pivotal role in building and sustaining our thriving and diverse community by providing opportunities for learning, creative expression, and civic engagement for all. As a non-profit, contributions are vital to the Flynn's artistic and educational programs and enable us to deepen our relationships within the community.
During the 2015-16 season:
- 240 performances with 112,607 attendees
- 37 student matinees with 161 schools attending
- 33,698 students came to the Flynn including 6,125 for free
- 960 school workshop hours with 87 schools transforming classroom teaching and learning
- 55 social service agencies participating in our Providing Accessible Community Tickets program with 2,106 discounted vouchers redeemed
In addition, the Flynn hosts embedded residencies by inviting artists to spend time engaging with groups in our community. The Flynn also works closely with area artists to support their creativity.
Receive advance ticketing opportunities, discounts, and more, while playing a vital role in keeping the arts thriving in our community. Membership begins at $50. Learn more about membership levels and benefits.
Become a corporate member and explore the unique benefits associated with sponsoring a performance, special event, or education program. Corporate membership begins at $250. Members at the $600 level and up receive an advertisement in our Season Guide. View a list of our current corporate members.
Current special campaigns include the new Fund for Dance to support the Flynn's tradition of strong dance programming.